About the book
In The Outstanding Developer, the author explores some of the ways for a developer to become not only better but one of the best. And coding is not enough, neither is improving as coding.
Inspired by renowned books, research articles, and the author’s personal experiences, this book will show you how to:
- boost your productivity in your professional or personal programmer life,
- learn new skills and master the ones you already have,
- improve your creativity to help you solve problems,
- enhance your communication with your coworkers, clients, or users.
You’ll discover how to use tools such as Deep Work or Nonviolent Communication, become better at code reviews, or how writing technical articles could help you to learn new skills.
By becoming an outstanding developer you’ll love programming more and more for the rest of your life.
About the author
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 — Productivity
- Chapter 2 — Deep Work
- Chapter 3 — Learn, Learn, Learn (coming soon)
- Chapter 4 — Serious Study & Deliberate Practice (coming soon)
- Chapter 5 — Creativity (coming soon)
- Chapter 6 — Communication (coming soon)